Monday, July 17, 2006

Signing off for tonight with more bad news

More rockets hit Israel tonight, about an hour ago. Closer to where we live than ever before... Nazareth was hit, as well as Afula (for those of you who want to look it up on Google Earth.

It's just past midnight here and I think I'll try and get some sleep. My husband is in the military and he's not sleeping with us tonight. He's had a long day today and is leaving before dawn tomorrow for another long shift... I guess I'll need my energies to handle the two rascals here. Who knows if they even go to kindergarten tomorrow.

Hope we have a peaceful night here. Good night everyone.

1 comment:

AnneMoss said...

Thanks Steven :) I found out some interesting things about the Lebanese public and how its effected by Israel's actions. I'll post about it later today. Right now I need to go wake up the little ones and get them ready for their day. Thanks again for visiting my blog!