Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More and more rockets - two children just got killed

More rockets on the north of Israel this afternoon. A rocket attack on the town of Nazareth ended with two Israeli children dead. They were brothers, two boys, just playing inside when the rocket directly hit their house. Sigh. I don't even want to think of what their parents are going through right now, losing both their sons in a split second.

You can read more about today's attacks here

I will be blogging more later this evening. I need to get my two boys some outdoors activity and then we are all heading for bed. Since their dad is away, on military duty up in the north, I am going to do my daily walk again with them on the stroller. Not an easy task, mind you, but it's fun. Part of keeping routine going here. I try to do everything the same. The only difference about these walks, is me having mentally marked the places along our route where I can grab the boys and run for shelter. Not that I would tell them that. Let's hope we won't need that either.

No comments: