Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shutting Down Metalks.com

Just a short note to let everyone know that the forums we started on www.metalks.com in the summer are about to be shut down completely. I sent out an email to all registered users, but thought I might as well post it here.

I found similar forums at Shalom-Salaam.net
They are fairly active, whereas Metalks has been closed for public posting for a while now. So, seeing as there was no point in keeping it online, I'll be taking it offline permanently soon enough. If you want to take a final look before it disappears, head over today or tomorrow. It will probably not be with us come Saturday :)

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

Hi. I foun your site quite accidentally this morning as I was looking for peace globes. I don't know if you're aware of not, but Wednesday, June 6th is Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere aka Peace Globe Day or BlogBlast for Peace.

I do not have a delegate to fly a peace globe from Israel. I find you blog intriguing, well-written and thought-provoking.

I am the founder of the movement about to take place next week in the online community. Last year's was a great success with much dialogue and promise accomplished throughout the world.

Would you consider representing your country as its first participant to post about peace on June 6th? Please email me if you have further questions.

I would be honored to have you participate. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mimi Lenox